|Raindance Pillar Candle|
- When burning a pillar candle for the first time, use the diameter of the candle as a timing guide. 3" diameter candles for three hours, 4" diameter for four hours, etc.
- Always use a pillar candle on a candle plate or in a container.
- To set, put the desired amount of water in your container. Next, pinch the wick and set the candle gently in the water, keeping the wick dry.
- Use a dash of white vinegar in the water to prevent a "ring" in the holder.
- To remove a floating candle from a tall container, simply tilt the container to pour out the water; the candle will float out.
- Votive candles liquefy and must be burned in a votive cup.
- Votive glass will clean easily if you remove the bottom label of the votive candle prior to lighting.
- Clean smoke off votive glass with liquid paraffin on a soft cloth.
- Never leave a lit candle unattended!
- Remove wax from candle holders by placing the holder in the freezer for 15-20 minutes, then remove and the wax will easily chip off.
- All candles will fade if left in light for an extended period of time.
- Keep wicks trimmed to 1/4 inch. Long or cooked wicks cause uneven burning and dripping.