Many brides and inexperienced event planners look at candles as a final detail, something they will pick up at the last minute from the closest craft store. A candle is a candle, right? Well, not really. What they don't take into consideration are the burn time of the candle and the overall quality which includes not only the aesthetic value when the candle is unlit, but also how well it burns.
A bargain candle may seem like a bargain when it's sitting unlit in the box, but during your wedding or party if that candle sputters or smokes, or simply goes out...not such a bargain, and it's amazing how much a small detail like that can put a damper on the bride or groom's mood. Months of buildup, the big day is here, and of course you want everything to be perfect. If a few tables worth of your candles create a problem, it's a big deal.
Months of buildup, the big day is here, and of course you want everything to be perfect
Let's say your wedding or party is going well, everyone is having a great time, the music is good and you decide to keep it going another hour (wedding planners tell us this happens more often than we would think). The band or DJ agrees to stay, the venue approves the extra time, and all is well until - one by one - your candles begin to go out. And now you have a choice: Let your guests sit in the dark, turn on bright overhead lighting and kill the mood, or buy more candles from the venue if they are available. Many brides come to us, or request that their event planner use Armadilla Wax Works candles, because they were at an event where the candles failed and they don't want that to be an issue at their reception.
Many brides come to us because they were at an event where the candles failed and they don't want that to be an issue at their reception.
- We know your day is special.
- We believe you have the right to expect that your tables are perfectly lit with romantic candlelight framed by the colors you choose.
- We understand that you want to have the candles lit before the party begins, and not have to think about them until they're blown out at the end of the event.
- We have tested and re-tested our candles to be certain the quality is always outstanding and they burn perfectly for the length of your party.
- Our candles are a solid pour of one color, never over-dipped, because we think if a bride wanted pink and white candles, she would order pink and white candles.